The Station is looking for Unity Programmers! You will be working closely with other programmers and designers to bring all the different aspects of our current game project to life.
Designing and implementing technical solutions. Design, architect, test and implement game features for an undisclosed historical strategy game in Unity.
- Excellent C# or C++ skills.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Experience working with Unity.
- Game industry experience.
- Console programming experience.
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
Desirable skills and traits
- Performance awareness in algorithms.
- Experience with other middleware solutions.
- Shader and tools experience.
- Git experience.
Send your application along with your CV, personal letter and a portfolio link to email@example.com
Note: Only EU citizens. The position is full-time (100%) at our offices in Karlshamn, Sweden.