The Station is looking for an experienced Game Designer for future projects!
“Ideas are cheap” as the saying goes, and although we hope you come loaded with amazing ideas and concepts to add to the ones we already have, what we are really looking for is somebody with the experience, drive and competence to develop ideas and concepts into comprehensive game designs and amazing games!
- Collaborate with other game designers to realize the game’s vision.
- Take ownership over delegated areas of game design.
- Develop game projects from concept to a complete design, including game systems, user experience, game mechanics and much, much more.
- Iteratively prototype, test and tweak different aspects of game designs
- Further develop and enhance existing projects.
- Compose and manage detailed documentation that covers all the components of the game design.
- Team up with programmers, artists and other designers to develop game systems and mechanics.
- Previous experience in the games industry as a Game Designer.
- Experience from at least one full game cycle, from concept and pre-production to release.
- Experience in design of game mechanics and game systems, implementation and prototyping.
- Experience in balancing and iterative development of game mechanics, systems and user experience.
- The ability to take ownership of systems and develop them further to a polished and finished state.
- A self-starter with great communication and writing skills.
- Game enthusiast with a good understanding of the player perspective and a commitment to the user experience.
- Experience working in Unity or other 3D game engines.
Additional skills and traits:
- Programming experience.
- UI/UX design experience.
- Interest in narrative design and system driven games.
- Wide scope of interest in different media and genres.
Send your application along with your CV, personal letter and portfolio/showreel link to email@example.com
Note: Only EU citizens. Position is full-time (100%) at our offices in Karlshamn, Sweden.